In my years as a ServiceNow Administrator, Developer, and Implementer there have been a few blogs that have repeatedly been a great source of information. The list below contains the blogs that I most frequently have found useful:
- http://www.servicenowguru.com – (Mark Stanger – my Mentor at Crossfuze Solutions) – My favorite technical resource of ALL things ServiceNow, if you’ve been struggling or had a problem with it, there is probably a post about how to fix it here!
- http://www.john-james-andersen.com/category/blog/service-now – (John James Anderson) – good blog on Integrations (REST, etc.)
- http://snaug.com – (Sal Costa) – Good source of Jelly, CMS related info
- http://www.servicenowelite.com/blog – (Mike Kaufman) – Good source of everyday usage tips
- http://www.snc-blog.com – (Logicalis SMC) – Good source of everyday usage tips
- http://serviceportal.io – (Nathan Firth) – Good source of ServicePortal, CMS, Angular tips
- http://www.cavucode.com/blog?tag=GenevaGems – (John Roberts) – Good info on Geneva (GenevaGems) and Fuji (FujiForty) enhancements
- http://sncommander.com – (Joel Maxwell) – Good general source of ServiceNow tips
- http://www.goranlundqvist.com -(Goran Lundqvist) – Good solutions to specific use cases (now posts on SN blog too)
- http://servicenowtips.tumblr.com – Good ServiceNow nuggets, but hasn’t been updated in a while.
- https://community.servicenow.com – (ServiceNow) – Good Q&A on various issues
- https://community.servicenow.com/community/blogs/blog – (ServiceNow) Good posts about ideas/solutions for various issues
- https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0552847 – (ServiceNow) Good CMS Resources – (Thank you to Robert Chrystie)
Good ServiceNow Related Books:
Mastering ServiceNow Administration – (Martin Wood) – Good book for Administrators at all levels. Takes the reader through creating a Hotel App which is a great way to cover all the various usages of the covered functionality.
Mastering ServiceNow Administration Second Edition – (Martin Wood) – Follow up to first version (above). Due out in October.
As I’m sure there are some I’m missing, please respond in the comments to other great ServiceNow blogs/books you have found useful.
Great list; thanks for sharing!
Here is one I enjoy!
Great, thanks Robert, that is a good one! I have added it to the cheat sheet above.
Excellent post. I definitely love this website. Continue the good work!
I have been reading out a lot of your articles and that i ought to say pretty nice stuff.
I will certainly bookmark this website.
Greetings! I’ve been reading your weblog for a while now and finally
got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas!
Just wanted to say keep up the great job!
Thanks Jim, glad to help, please let me know if there are any topics you would like me to cover in future posts.