- http://www.servicenowguru.com – (Mark Stanger – my Mentor at Crossfuze Solutions) – My favorite technical resource of ALL things ServiceNow, if you’ve been struggling or had a problem with it, there is probably a post about how to fix it here!
- http://www.john-james-andersen.com/category/blog/service-now – (John James Anderson) – good blog on Integrations (REST, etc.)
- http://snaug.com – (Sal Costa) – Good source of Jelly, CMS related info
- http://www.servicenowelite.com/blog – (Mike Kaufman) – Good source of everyday usage tips
- http://www.snc-blog.com – (Logicalis SMC) – Good source of everyday usage tips
- http://serviceportal.io – (Nathan Firth) – Good source of ServicePortal, CMS, Angular tips
- http://www.cavucode.com/blog?tag=GenevaGems – (John Roberts) – Good info on Geneva (GenevaGems) and Fuji (FujiForty) enhancements
- http://sncommander.com – (Joel Maxwell) – Good general source of ServiceNow tips
- http://www.goranlundqvist.com -(Goran Lundqvist) – Good solutions to specific use cases (now posts on SN blog too)
- http://servicenowtips.tumblr.com – Good ServiceNow nuggets, but hasn’t been updated in a while.
- https://community.servicenow.com – (ServiceNow) – Good Q&A on various issues
- https://community.servicenow.com/community/blogs/blog – (ServiceNow) Good posts about ideas/solutions for various issues
- https://hi.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0552847 – (ServiceNow) Good CMS Resources – (Thank you to Robert Chrystie)
Mastering ServiceNow Administration – (Martin Wood) – Good book for Administrators at all levels. Takes the reader through creating a Hotel App which is a great way to cover all the various usages of the covered functionality.
Mastering ServiceNow Administration Second Edition – (Martin Wood) – Follow up to first version (above). Due out in October.